My Blog List

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Do women cheat on their spouse more than men?

In recent conversations I've had with some of my niteflirt callers, about whether men cheat or women cheat more. This conversation topic has also been a debate between me and some of my friends. Most will say that men cheat more, however I think that today women cheat just the same. Especially with technology and cell phones, people are able to get away with so much more. Also, I never like to look at cheating as just a sexual act. You can cheat a person in more ways than just sleeping with another person. I think that if you are chatting with someone at work and it leads up to having lunch together and exchanging texts behind your spouse back, that can be considered cheating. To some people. Not everyone will consider that cheating. Some wives/gf will look at phonesex as a form of cheating. Even though the partner isn't having physical contact, some women will look at it as sneaky behavior if she finds out about the calls. Some women will also consider it cheating if her partner is spending large amounts of money. Now women use other outlets to cheat like social media. Many women flirt with guys which can lead to texting and sneaky behavior. Also many women I talk to, refuse to just stay home and be housewives. More women are having playmates and sidepieces on the side of their marriage. I don't blame them. LOL. Men have been getting away with cheating for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment