My Blog List

Monday, August 24, 2015

Not affected by Bad Feedback

This week I got some bad feedback by two losers that shall remain nameless. One loser demanded that I get up and read his msg's in the middle of the night. I don't live online and I dont keep my laptop or phone in the bed with me 24 hours a day. Some guys expect for me to jump out of bed in the middle of the late night and meet their demands. I'm not that girl that will jump when someone snaps their finger. So this loser referred to me as a deadbeat all because I didn't jump out of bed in the middle of the night and check msg's that he sent. He only used one minute so it's not like he lost a shit load of money. It's usually the cheap guys that demand so damn much. The big spenders never have complaints. They can afford to call another girl. I'm still getting calls so his feed back apparently hasn't stopped anything.

The second loser left bad feedback after a one minute call. I guess it didn't cross his mind that his phone was a piece of shit or that the call was dropped. I would have sent free minutes for the dropped call but he took it upon himself to leave feedback. The call lasted one minute so I guess he's pissed that he lost one minute and a little over a dollar. Fuck losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment