My Blog List

Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day Phone Sex with Tyra

It's the first day of the month and it's a Friday which is great for me. I just might go hang out tonight for a few hours and have a few drinks with my friends then come in and rub my pussy with some of my horny phone sex callers. I had a new caller today that called a phone sex service for the first time and told me that he's been single for 3 years and divorced because of his small penis problem. Typical shit I get from my sex callers. Guys that are bi curious, suffering from tiny cock syndrome or lonely because their wife is out fucking and sucking a BBC. I love the Fetishes my callers have, they cant get enough and I cant as well. Or my caller last night that like to dress in drag and walk around adult book stores and get pulled in the back by black bulls. What a fucking cum whore. So give me a call if you wanna hear more and I'll be willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment