My Blog List

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Day After Fight Night

It's Sunday and I'm still a bit tipsy after drinking and partying with some of my friends during fight night. You all know the fight of the century which turned out to be very mediocre to me. Just a bunch of hitting and hugging and blocking punches. I ended up getting bored and continued to drink cosmos and light up some herbal trees for a Saturday night buzz. Me and my ex room mate danced all night a two clubs and a fight party. Talk about not wanting to go home. I haven't had a wild night out in a while so I decided to turn up for all the weekends I've stayed home. Lots of drinking and smoking and partying last night. I'm gonna call it an early night and retire in a few hours because I'm still a bit buzzed from staying up all night and only getting 3 hours of sleep today. Plus I have to get up early for some personal shit. #Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment