My Blog List

Monday, March 16, 2009

First day of Spring Break

This is my first day of Spring Break and the weather is perfect to be outdoors. But I've been indoors mostly taking calls and chatting with callers. Most of my friends are traveling and partying. I'm inside doing other things. I didn't wanna waste money going back to Arizona so I'm staying right here and enjoying my Spring Break on the phone having phone sex with my callers. I still like to go out and have a few drinks but I have to cut back and make more time for other things like class and studying. Plus I'm having so much fun on niteflirt with my callers and trying to build a website and do some other things. My room mate is leaving tomorrow so I'll be here alone all week. I'm so glad the little annoying nerd is leaving. LOL, she calls me names also. Well I hope you guys enjoy Spring break as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment