My Blog List

Friday, March 13, 2009

The truth about me

A few callers have asked me questions like "What will you do after college" or "Do you plan on doing phone sex for the rest of your life" or "am I really a college girl"? Yes I am a student. I have classes online and two regular traditional college courses where I do have to attend class. And yes I do live on campus. Well not really in the middle of the school but my school has lots of property right around campus so that I can walk right across the driveway, through a large sea of grass and I'm on campus. I live in a small apartment with a room mate. Very small, just enough room for two gals. We have a small living room, a huge walk in closet, 2 large bedrooms and a small kitchen and a patio area. There are over 30 students in my complex. All girls, but guys do hang out in the lobby area and the rec area sometimes. We have a small computer lab on the first floor and a small coffee shop where a lot of girls hang out and study between class or after classes. That's basically how it works. And to answer the question about why am I doing phone sex or will I do phone sex after I graduate. Of course I will do phone sex. I love what I do. I get pleasure out of talking to faceless men. I ofter wonder what do my faceless callers look like from the facial features to their height, cock size, and their smell. It's such a rush to listen to a person open up and share every intimate detail of their life and help them explore their sexual fantasy. (2 be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment