My Blog List

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Playing with my sex toys on a call

I just had some fun playing with my pink dildo while talking to a another horny perve. He's loves to hear me moan while I stick my pink dildo in my pussy and ass while we phone bang. I like to stick it in and out as fast as I can and make my pussy squirt while we talk. He likes me to put the phone between my legs so he can hear my juices make loud nasty noises. I got so excited I almost dropped the phone a few times, but I stayed focused until we both came. That wasn't it. After he came he wanted to hear me suck my cum off my dildo. Being the naughty slut that I am, I sucked it clean and continued sucking until he was hard again and ready for round two. For round two I rubbed my clit up and down with my finger until I came again. I came so hard my sheets were soaked. By this time he was drained and ready to go to sleep. Imagine if he was really here with me. Wow what a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Such a turn on with girls using Sex Toys and hoping my wife will appreciate using toys in our intercourse.

    ReplyDelete