My Blog List

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekend Winding down with Phonesex and Red Wine

It's Sunday and I know most of you guys have to go to work tomorrow and start the week off. Sunday is the best day to bust a good load before the stress of Monday comes back around. I usually have a lot of tenants to meet on Monday so I usually start my Monday off pretty early. I always like to get a few good orgasms before my Sunday is over. I've been online on niteflirt on and off this weekend. I had to do some shopping, a lunch date and a few hours at the gym to stay tight and sexy. Now it's just me, my laptop, my phone and some red wine.

I'm not a heavy drinker but I love how red wine makes me feel relaxed and sexy after a few glasses. I've already had a few phone sex calls with some of my devoted callers like Dirty Charlie, Hardon Mark, and cuckie boy Chuck. A few of my dirty perverted habitual jack off boys that always entertain me with their pervertness. I like to lay in be with a short night gown on and finger myself or play with something out of my dildo collection. I'm such a dildo whore. I like to use them on myself and sometimes my callers

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment