My Blog List

Friday, April 6, 2012

Black Cuckie

It's early in the morning but I had to post about this call. A new caller, a black guy with a small 5 inch cock called and told me about his white slut wife coming in every other night smelling like sex. He said she comes in drunk from work looking like she's been fucking. Hair out of place, lipstick smeared, and her panties are off. I asked him if he was going to leave her or at least confront her about cheating. Like a loser, he told me that he has no other choice but to deal with it and accept the fact that his cock is too small and she deserves better. I had no other advice to give him, besides he knows what's best for his wife. He can't please her with his 5 inches so she goes out and get fucked by different guys. He told me how he goes through her phone and finds pics of other guys cocks. Huge big cocks. He told me that one day he masturbated while looking at the pics. I laughed and imagined him in the bathroom holding his wife's phone looking at a cock she probably sucked. More power to him. If this makes him happy I'm happy to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment