My Blog List

Monday, April 13, 2015

I need more sex toys

Me and a friend went out this past saturday for a little while looking for sex toys, like vibraters and dildos. I'm not all that big on sex toys, but my friend has boxes full of everything from double dildos to but plugs. I've never cared for but plugs I've never used them anyway. LOL. I do like to fill my hole with a dildo when I'm talking pillow talk with callers. I like to push my dildo in my tight little cunt until I cum all over myself. I'm thinking about buying a pink one that's about 10 inches with a huge head on it to rub against my clit when I pull it out of my cunt hole. I love to try kinky things. I might even invite my friend over to play with me since she's bisexual and always ready to fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment