My Blog List

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cuckold Husband calling for Phone Sex

My friend Jack who is in a cuckolding marriage is now sharing his wife with another one of his neighbors. While he's calling me, his wife is out cock sucking their black neighbor. His wife is right next door getting gangbanged by his black bull neighbor and his roommate. She's getting two cocks shoved in her little pink cunt while her dear faithful husband is calling me and jerking his little cock. My friend Jack told me that these guys are really aggressive and came to his front door and asked for his wife. Of course Jack is a weak cuckie he practically handed his wife to these black bulls to fuck her in every position and give as much oral as she can give. Instead of screwing his wife, he's calling me to tell me about his wife's sex life next door. Jack is so grateful for phone sex, which gives him a way to express himself and talk about his kinky marriage with his cheating slut wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment