My Blog List

Friday, April 20, 2012

Playing with my old roommate



Call Button
Earlier the evening I got a visit from my ex room mate. She's bisexual and very talented with her tongue. She came over to visit and we just went at it. 2 hours of licking. She's really good at what she does and she doesn't like to stop once she has me cumming. She likes to start out licking my pussy while I'm bent over on all fours. Then she lays me on my back and put my legs in the air and lick circles around my clit until I'm ready to explode. That was the best part of having her as a room mate. She was always willing to lick my pussy until I passed out. Now she's with a new boyfriend and she's really bored with him. She asked me to do a threesome with them sometime this weekend. I don't know, he's not really my type but according to her, he has a big 10 inch dick and he can fuck all night. So it's something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment