My Blog List

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cuckolding with NaughtyTyra

I just had an early morning call with one of my best cuckolding callers. Jim is a white guy married to a promiscuous slut. He knew she was a slut when he met her at the bar 3 years ago getting drunk with a bunch a black bulls. Now their married and she's still sucking off guys in his house. Now Jim thinks his wife is pregnant. I didn't know what else to tell him besides he married the cock sucking whore so now he has to deal with it. Now his secret is out and everyone is going to know he's a loser cuckie with a cheating whore as his wife. He doesn't know for sure but the truth is gonna come out one way or the other. I told Jim to get ready if this is true. He's gonna have to explain why his wife is pregnant and he can't even produce with his weak semen. Oh well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment