My Blog List

Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm so damn horny!!! I'm horny damn it.

Hot ebony phone sex with Tyra. Call me for naughty phone sex Now! Anything goes with this hot horny phone sex slut. I do it all. Sucking, spanking, teasing, pocket rape, oral, anal, smoking, foot and shoe ect. Anything kinky is my motto. I love to cum. That's what sluts are for.



Today has a been a slow day for me. I took a few calls and played a few games on the pc. I haven't been doing too much since school let out. I did some shopping over the weekend. I went to my favorite mall and bought some sexy outfits to wear for the 4th of July and a cute pair of heels to match. Enough with all of that I've been so horny today. My first caller came so fast before I could even get into it. I still had fun making him cum. My second caller lasted about 45 minutes. He loved hearing me play with my pussy and squeezing my big brown nipples. He described how he wanted to bend me over in his King size bed and fuck me until my black ass was sore. I loved it.I get off with guys turn me into a submissive cock loving whore. A dirty black cum slut. My last caller didn't last long but it was worth it. I love cumming hard and moaning loud with my callers. Nothing like laying in my bed, spreading my brown sexy legs and rubbing my pussy for random horny men. I fucking love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment