My Blog List

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Your sweet black fuck toy

View my niteflirt page! Click here



1-800-TO-FLIRT, extension 03368701

Let me be your black fuck toy. Your caramel fuck doll. I'll be what ever you want me to be. Your slut, your neighbor, your slave or the kinky slut you like to spank on the botttom (giggles) Call and I'll tell you my dirty secrets while you rub your hard throbbing cock until you bust your load. Let me help you cum. My black pussy is supper wet and slipper but extra tight to grip your hard cock. Or should I use my warm wet mouth to suck you off. I love to feel hard cocks in my mouth cumming down my throat. A hard cock in my wet mouth makes my pussy wet. I get so horny and my nipples get really hard when I have a rock hard cock in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment