My Blog List

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random thoughts

I need a vacation. Or maybe just a weekend to myself. This past weekend I went grocery shopping, had my puppy groomed, and took calls on niteflirt. I'm usually at home taking calls getting off with my horny callers or studying, or on the pc goofing around. I haven't been out to any clubs or bars in a long time. And my uptight roommate is so stuck up so I don't really hang out with her or her uptight friends. I feel isolated sometimes. I don't really tell a lot of people that I do phone sex because they usually become judgemental and ask a bunch of silly questions. Questions like why not just get a job on campus. I don't want to work in the college cafeteria or work as a assistant in the library. LOL. I worked in the bookstore for a year and I hated it. I worked in a shoe store and in a bakery. I worked in a topless club for 6 months and I hated dealing with the perverted owner. So I started working the phones just for fun then I started dispatching then I had a friend tell me about niteflirt. So that's how I got started. Anyways, I told a friend last night that I take calls on niteflirt and she told me that I was crazy. She told me that doing phonesex was disgusting and that the guys that call shouldn't waist their time calling a bunch of young girls that should be studying. Yet, this whinny bitch lives with her parents and have no car and is living off financial aid. I tell ya about some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment