My Blog List

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting ready 4 a test. I can't always be naughty

Her's a Pic of me laying in my bed!! Hope you all enjoy my sexy legs.


Tomorrow I have a test in my psychology class. I hope I do well. I've been studying for hours and hours. I've been studying mental health problems in America. I've been reading through the chapters over and over and high lighting words to look up in the dictionary and I've been reading online for research. This is one of my online classes, but all of my test are taken on Fridays early in the morning. So I won't be available to take calls. Sorry to all of you guys, I won't be able to check my messages. I will be available all weekend. Yesssss! I'm crossing my fingers that all of my studying will pay off or maybe I can flirt with my professor for some extra points.

No comments:

Post a Comment